Monday, March 10, 2008

Ah, politics

Have you heard about Hillary Clinton's 3 AM fearmongering ad? I found this to be very funny.

I also wish Saturday Night Live would stop screwing up this election. I swear Hillary's comeback in Ohio and Texas can be traced to Tina Fey's rant for Clinton a few weeks ago as well as the parodies of the debates the show did. Yes, I laughed. Yes, I thought Fey made some good points. Yes, I like that we live in a society where people can say stuff like that.

But dammit, Obama is the better candidate. He can change the country and the world. If he doesn't win this nomination, I'm voting for the Green party candidate. Or I'm writing my dog in.

2 comments:

Kyle Lobner said...

What's your dog's position on campaign finance reform?

Matt said...

He's for it. Woof!