Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Changes....

I have updated the blog and will probably continue to tinker with it from time to time. The old stuff is archived here.

I am trying to decide what I want to do with this blog.

Sometimes I write about politics, but I'm getting tired of that. Mostly I am just sick of the fact that conservatives and liberals attack each other all the time. People who are perfectly normal in real life get a blog and decide to write the most obnoxious things. It's sad. The other side has something worth listening to. As an Uncle John once said, the most important advice is to "Shut and listen once in a while."

Writing about the kids is fun, but I can only do that for so long. Eventually they'll get old enough to feel uncomfortable having their lives on the internet for all to read.

I will probably continue to write about TV. The Amazing Race, American Idol, 24, and Heroes will probably appear here from time to time.

The truth is it's a lot of harder to find time to write these days. When I was at home with the kids, it was much easier, but being at work all day cut into my blogging time. This last year I've not written nearly as much as I had in previous years.

Ah well, we'll see what happens.

No comments: