Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Strange Weather and Good People and a New Blog

Today we awoke to a "freezing fog" warning. What the heck is that? You drive through it and your car is coated in ice? Fortunately, it was gone by the time I was actually driving to work.

I know a lot of good people. Yesterday I sent out an email to most of the people on my email list asking for donations for Big Brothers/Big Sisters, one of my favorite charitable organizations. I am bowling for them this Saturday. The response was amazing. I easily cleared my $100 goal. I know a lot of really good people.

I was invited to join a new blog called DTV. I'll be putting my thoughts about various television programs I watch there. American Idol will be first up. Did you hear those performances last night? Ouch.

No comments: