Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Four things

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order. I stole this from Sharon whole stole it from Dieter.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Pen Buyer
2. Technical Writer
3. Stay at home Dad
4. Arbys man

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Stand By Me
2. Aladdin
3. Aliens
4. Star Wars

Four places I have lived:
1. Iowa City, IA
2. LaGrange Park, IL
3. York, PA
4. Darien, IL

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Heroes
2. Survivor
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Cold Case

Four places I've been :
1. Baseline Lake, MI
2. San Francisco, CA
3. Ground Zero, NY
4. The mountains of Georgia

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagna
2. Pop tarts
3. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
4. Pizza

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed
2. With Sharon
3. In Hawaii
4. Filming Survivor

Four things I am looking forward to next year:
1. Something happening with Dreamwell's space issues
2. My Appalachian Trail hike
3. Rachel learning to really, really read
4. Piper learning to walk

Directions: Copy and paste this into your blog, but fill it out with your own answers.

No comments: